The Almighty Chitchat!

12th shot of tequila down, almost wasted and sitting at the far end inside an old tavern which is  too loud for any sort of meaningful conversations and Lucy decides to have this 'chit chat' with Maze . Though her speech was slurry and the music was too loud, Maze thinks that she had the best conversation ever.

Lucy : I happened to hear this song the other day 'What if God was one of us'. Some old song but quite intriguing I must say.
Maze : Why do you say that it is interesting?
Lucy : Well, if that is correct, anyone could be the God. You might be the God, I might be the God, anyone in this pub might be the God I am afraid!
Maze : Wow! You are really drunk, aren't you?
Lucy : Maze, is that the divine glow I see around your head?
Maze : No Lucy! It's the damn spot lights! That is enough drinking for one day! Common now, let's  step out and get some fresh air. You very much need that! Chop chop!

The chilly winter evening  didn't seem to freeze Lucy's brain. She was in no mood to let go of her 'Almighty' chit chat!

Lucy : Maze, tell me. What does the God look like?
Maze : Are you being serious ? Do I really need to answer that question?
Lucy : YES!!! ( she was almost screaming)
Maze : Okay! Okay! But, you have to promise me that you wouldn't  tell anyone. Deal?
Lucy : What? You want me to pinky promise or spit on my hands and hand shake with you now?
Maze : Never mind
Lucy : Ah, so go on....tell me
Maze : Well, I always felt that there is a God and a Goddess. Together, they created us!
Lucy : That is not the answer to my question, Maze!
Maze : A bit of patience , Lucy! I am not done yet
Lucy : Go on then ( Mockingly zips her mouth up )
Maze : I think God would look like Hugh Jackman but with a thicker beard and longer hair.
Lucy : Oooo that is....just...
Maze : Stop it, you perv!!! He would have this perfect blue eyes and wears this Belstaff Gransden Jacket in brown .
Lucy : Fashionable?? Not white suit?
Maze : I am sure even Morgan Freeman is tired of wearing white. I think he is colourful and has got the best fashion sense.
Lucy : So is he wearing a Salvatore ferragamo belt aswell with an Eremenegildo Zegna Bespoke then?
Maze : Cut out the sarcasm, will you? You wanted to know!!!
Lucy : No! NO,Maze. This is quite something.  Tell me more.
Maze : Speaking of suits, ya he would be the most handsome man who would put the most luxurious suit to shame. That is what i think. What about you Lucy? It's your turn now.
Lucy : Ah, I think God is a woman and I think she looks like you, Maze. The one person who would go through hell and back for me. I think all of it is here.....right here on Earth. Hell, Heaven....you name it.
Maze : As much as that is flattering, i think its about time I get you home and put you to bed. Your trail of thoughts is beginning to worry me. 
Lucy : That is because you are Maze and Maze worry about me all the time.

Disclaimer : Fictional characters. No offence intended.

Comments

Popular Posts